Looking to plan that special anniversary, corporate offsite, birthday party or just miss the lobster boils you grew up with on the east coast? Partner with Freda B and Sorensens catering for an epic day - Angel Island Lobster Feed!
Join the crew of Freda B for a fun filled day sailing, exploring Angel Island and feasting on a traditional lobster boil. No forks necessary....eat with your hands and wash it down with crisp California wines or a cold local beer. Take a hike, pass out on the lawn for some sun, play ball with your friends and finish it all off with an adventure sail on board your chariot for the day the classic schooner Freda B!
- 10am board Freda B in Sausalito
- Start the day off right with Mimosas,
Coffee and local pastries on board
- 11am disembark Freda B in Ayala Cove and meet your chefs, stretch your legs with a hike, put your toes in the water, bird watch, sunbathe, relax
- Noon Traditional Lobster Feed for lunch
- 2pm All Aboard for Adventure Sail- see the Golden Gate Bridge, the SF skyline, Alcatraz, Belvedere homes and gardens, and Richardson Bay from the water
- 4pm back to dock in Sausalito
Traditional East Coast Lobster Feed Menu
Click here to download pdf menu
Call us at 415.331.0444 for a quote!
East coast style Lobster Feed on Angel Island